Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Project365: My Rules

My first series of posts will be a Project 365 photo assignment as my New Year's Resolution for 2011. If you're not familiar with Project 365, you can read about it here.

Here are the rules that I will impose upon myself (and that you should help hold me to as well):

1. I will take AT LEAST one photograph per day.
2. I will post one photograph from each day.
3. Due to scheduled important events, unforseen circumstances, and Acts of God, I may not post EVERY day. I may need to post a couple days' worth of photos at once, but I urge you to keep me on schedule.
4. I will write about the photograph (where it was taken, shooting conditions, important camera notes, and any back-story). I reserve the right to break this rule if I feel that my words will detract from the image itself.
5. Absolutely NO cop-out pictures allowed. This is an excercise in photography, not angsty-myspace-self-portrait-making.

Feel free to offer criticism, advice, and encouragement on all of my Project 365 photos.

My first photo day will be January 1, 2011.

No comments: