Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Project365: Status Update

The absence of Project365 posts here since July 19 should not be taken as a sign that I have given up on this endeavor. Just the opposite, in fact, is true! I am loving this project and it has become a (very good) habit to use my camera each and every day.

As it turns out, I was rather busy these past two weeks. What could possibly be so very important that I would be so tardy in posting photos you ask? Well, I took some time off to get married and take my beautiful new wife on our honeymoon to Seattle. I do indeed have a photo to post for each and every day that I am late--even my wedding day!

I took an entire 8GB card worth of photos over the last week and a half (over 1000 images) and I'm just now starting to wade into them. As I get them processed they will be posted for your perusal and enjoyment.

Thanks!
Tim

1 comment:

John-Roy Photography said...

I know the feeling, my allergies got the best of me and I was not able to post for a week. (Still taking the pictures)