Monday, March 28, 2011

Project365: Day 84 - Hanging On


Day 84 - Hanging On, originally uploaded by Tim Bungert.

My brother was down visiting in Des Moines this weekend, so we got together for dinner and a little geocaching of Friday night. I had come across a couple caches that I needed a second person's help in finding and he offered to come help.

This one was hidden about 10 to 12 feet of the ground in a hole of a tree. The tree had leaned over to the point where it was very difficult to climb to the hole, but the hole still high enough off the ground to be out of reach.

I lifted him up as high as I could. He reached into the hole, grabbed the ammo can, and tossed it to the ground. Knowing we would have to put it back after signing the log, he decided to stay hanging from the tree. I took my time signing the log book and taking this photo before he put the cache back and hopped down.

Always good to have help for the tough caches!

No comments: